Texas blues guitarist Wes Jeans joins Arkansas deFrance rock band for West Coast tour
Blues rock phenom Wes Jeans joins seasoned international touring band France for a 15-date tour spanning the South, Midwest and West Coast, sharing the stage with Buckcherry, Quiet Riot and Vanilla Ice.
Formed from the muddy banks of the Ouachita River in the pocket town of Camden, Arkansas, deFrance has racked up over 800 shows since its inception in 2015, independently run from the start. deFrance now calls Little Rock, Arkansas home, but these road warriors take their modern take on classic rock around the world, having performed at legendary venues in the US, Europe and the UK. The band’s technical prowess and delivery of a truly pure yet unique rock & roll sound has been recognized with backing opportunities for Foghat, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, ZZ Top, Whiskey Myers, Robert Randolph, Shooter Jennings, Morris Day & The Time, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Living Colour, among others.
Influenced by artists like Thin Lizzy and The Allman Brothers Band, deFrance carefully orchestrates each performance to feature jaw-dropping double-solo guitar lines. The band have now teamed up with blues rock guitar god Wes Jeans, and deFrance has never sounded better.
Throughout his career Wes Jeans has shared the stage with an impressive number of music greats including BB King, Buddy Guy, Jimmie Vaughan, Billy Gibbons, Lynryd Skynyrd, Lance Lopez, Chris Duarte, Eric Johnson, Robert Cray, Warren Haynes, Ian Moore. , Doyle Bramhall II and David Lee Roth, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Readers of Guitar Player Magazine voted Jeans #3 among young guitarists in the country between Jonny Lang and Kenny Wayne Shepherd. Jeans was named East Texas (ETX) Blues Artist of the Year in 2012, 2013, and 2014. He received ETX Guitarist of the Year in 2013 and 2016, and the first-ever ETX Music Award. Legend in 2014.
Wes Jeans joins deFrance in May and June for an unforgettable tour through the South, the Midwest and the West Coast:
- Saturday, May 21: Grant Street Dancehall, Lafayette, Louisiana **with Buckcherry
- Friday, May 27: Kings Live Music, Conway, Arkansas
- Saturday, May 28: Kingfish, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Sunday, May 29: Barleycorn’s, Wichita, Kansas
- Wednesday, June 1: Red Moon Alehouse, Yuma, Arizona
- Thursday-Friday June 2-3: Bisbee Grand Hotel, Bisbee, Arizona
- Saturday, June 4: Whiskey A Go Go, Hollywood, California ** with Quiet Riot
- Sunday, June 5: Pioneer Saloon, Goodsprings, Nevada
- Sunday, June 5: The Sand Dollar, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Wednesday, June 8: O’Dell Brewing Co., Fort Collins, Colorado
- Thursday, June 9: The Venue, Denver, Colorado
- Friday-Saturday June 10-11: Columbine Roadhouse, Silverton, Colorado
- Saturday, July 23: Magic Springs, Hot Springs, Arkansas ** with vanilla ice cream
For more information, visit deFranceMusic.com.