Jackson State vs. Florida A&M: Live Stream, TV Channel & Start Time | 04/09/2022 – How to watch and stream major league and college sports
Hard Rock Stadium in Morehead, Kentucky is the setting for the Jackson State Tigers (0-0) game against the Florida A&M Rattlers (0-1) on September 4, 2022, starting at 3:00 p.m. ET. We’ve got more details below, and that includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch Jackson State vs. Florida A&M
- Match day: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Game time: 3:00 p.m. ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
- Live broadcast on fuboTV:Start with a free trial!
Betting information for Jackson State vs. Florida A&M
Jackson State and Florida A&M Statistics
- Jackson State scored 27.5 points per game last season, 10.5 more than Florida A&M gave up.
- Jackson State turned the ball over seven times last year, while Florida A&M had two takeaways.
- Florida A&M, on average, scored 13.0 more points (27.8) than Jackson State conceded (14.8) last season.
- Jackson State forced five more turnovers last year (7) than Florida A&M (2).
Jackson State players to watch
- Shedeur Sanders recorded a passing stat line last year of 3,231 passing yards with a completion rate of 65.9% (272 of 413), 30 touchdowns, eight interceptions and an average of 248.5 yards per game.
- Last year, Peytton Pickett took 107 attempts for 450 rushing yards (34.6 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- Santee Marshall rushed for 449 yards on 106 carries (34.5 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns last year.
- Last season, Keith Corbin caught 69 passes for 921 yards (70.8 yards per game). He also found the end zone for seven touchdowns.
- Malachi Wideman had 540 yards on 34 catches with 12 touchdowns. He averaged 41.5 receiving yards per game last year.
- Trevonte Rucker caught 26 passes for 515 yards and two touchdowns, totaling 39.6 yards per game last year.
Florida A&M players to watch
- Terrell Jennings carried the ball 10 times for a team-best 39 yards (39.0 per game) this year. He also had two catches for 22 yards (22.0 per game).
- This season, AJ Davis has rushed for 10 yards (10.0 per game) on six attempts, while catching two passes for 20 yards (20.0 per game) and a touchdown.
- Xavier Smith’s 78 receiving yards (78.0 yards per game) lead the team on 10 receptions.
- Trevonte Davis has had a season-high 49 yards so far (49.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling from three passes.
- Darian Oxendine’s four catches netted him 43 yards (43.0 ypg).
Regional restrictions apply.