Colorado State vs. Utah State: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 02/26/2022 – How to watch and stream major league and college sports
The Utah State Aggies (16-13, 7-9 MWC) are at home in MWC action against the Colorado State Rams (22-4, 12-4 MWC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 10:30 p.m. ET.
How to watch Utah State vs Colorado State
- Match day: Saturday February 26, 2022
- Game time: 10:30 p.m. ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Arena: Specter of Dee Glen Smith
- Live broadcast on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Key Stats for Utah State vs. Colorado State
- The Aggies’ record 74.5 points per game is 7.8 points more than the Rams allow (66.7).
- The Rams have put up 7.8 more points per game (75.5) than the Aggies are allowing their opponents to score (67.7).
- The Aggies are shooting 48.1% from the field this season, 5.8 percentage points more than the Rams have allowed their opponents (42.3%).
- The Rams are shooting 48.7% from the field, 6.0% more than the 42.7% the Aggies’ opponents have shot this season.
Utah State players to watch
- Justin Bean had 18.0 points and 9.7 rebounds per game, both team highs. He also has 2.7 assists, shooting 55.8 percent from the ground and 47.6 percent from beyond the arc with 1.3 3-pointers per game.
- Brandon Horvath is posting 13.7 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. On the other end, he averages 0.5 interceptions and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Steven Ashworth had 8.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, shooting 39.6 percent from the floor and 38.2 percent from downtown on 1.8 3-point shooting per game.
- Rylan Jones paces the Aggies at 4.7 assists per game, while also posting 2.6 rebounds and 7.1 points.
- RJ Eytle-Rock is posting 8.2 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.6 interceptions and 0.1 blocked shots.
Colorado State players to watch
- David Roddy is posting team highs in points (19.8 per game) and rebounds (7.7). And he’s contributing 2.9 assists, making 57.6% of his shots from the ground and 46.7% from 3-pointers, with 1.6 triples per game.
- Isaiah Stevens paces the Rams in assists (4.9 per game) and produced 15.0 points and 3.1 rebounds. He also delivers 1.2 interceptions and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Rams are getting 9.9 points, 3.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from John Tonje.
- Chandler Jacobs is averaging 6.0 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, shooting 42.3% of his shots from the field.
- Dischon Thomas is giving the Rams 5.8 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. He also averaged 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.